Sunday, March 22, 2009

The trick to spring break is getting so drunk that you forget you're in school, nobody told me that.

My spring break has come to an abrupt, unfortunate, and sadly, unavoidable end. By lunch tomorrow I'll be bumping down the I-10, bound for Prescott and another six weeks of collegiate bliss. As short and oddly scheduled as this break was I feel that I've grown immensely in the last week, reaching to new heights such as Twitter, and my very own blog. Fascinating are the lengths that an optimistic academic travesty will go to in hopes of finding fulfillment in a era of cheap thrills, instant gratification, and cliches. Like my dad always says, if only I'd put all this energy into my studies.

I'm going to say that between now and the end of the quarter I'll burst into tears four times, forget my lunch at home on a Wednesday three times, undertake some bizarre mission involving either live-stock or something too big to fit on top of my car twice, and sound a barbaric yawp to end an argument at least once. All 'n all I think it's going to be a great six weeks!

Considering that I have an eight hour drive looming on the other side of the sunrise I think it best that I adjourn for the night and plan that, in the future, I'll write blogs at a more decent hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sucking the marrow out of life.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers