Monday, May 24, 2010

The Return of Summer

It's never felt so good to sit still, to let the deep exhale send spasms down my spine. I'm home now, amongst friends and familiar sights, and yet things are different. The air is thick with creative expression and it feels good to have it fill my lungs. I can't begin to explain what happened with Twisted Village, not yet, so I will wait on that until my head has settled a little bit more. But why dwell on the past, even when the past is glorious? Now is now and it's picking up momentum. Solstice is my focus and I'll be putting updates on here as things develop. I danced myself to damage at the party following Twisted Village and have been spending the last couple of days hobbling wildly around the house here at 435. I guess it is good to have to slow down every now and then. Luckily I have plenty of ways to stay up to speed, not missing a single beat between finishing up TV and getting things rolling for Solstice. The law of the conservation of energy applies even to our imaginations :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sucking the marrow out of life.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers